Our Referral Process
The usual process for placement with Lloydscare and Support Services is as follow:
- an initial telephone consultation to discuss vacancies and appropriateness of the referral with regard to the needs of the young person.
- completion of a referral form and provision of supporting information.
- an assessment of the referral and possibly a visit to the accommodation by the young person
- the young person will meet their designated key worker where the house rules and routines will also be explained.
- a placement date will be agreed with the young person and local authority commissioning team.
- a placement planning meeting will be held within 72 hours following a successful placement.
Lloydscare and Support Services will consider taking emergency placements.
For all referrals and enquiries please contact our Head Office on 02088814783 or email email@example.com